Sunday, November 6, 2011

A minor indignity

In his enthusiasm, Buck tripped over the edge of the big water bowl.  It might be 24" across and 9" deep.  His intention was to flap his way to dominance, and make the secondary point of letting me know that he was unhappy with my weather management and the solid condition of the water in the coop overnight.  He wound up standing chest deep in the water bowl looking thoughtful.  After about 5 seconds, he jumped up and out, shook himself and charged around the yard in a couple of circles.  It reminded me of the scene in the Producers where Gene Wilder and Zero Mostel are having a set to about Bialystock having grabbed Blume's blue blanket from his hand.
"I'm wet, I'm hysterical and I'm still in pain."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad to hear from you, but criticisms will be ignored. It's the beauty of the web. I will answer all friendly remarks. Buck handles the rest.