Wednesday, November 2, 2011

You're not bringing that thing in.

Today I picked up a painted stool at a roadside sale.  It's a 3 legged stool, painted to look like a spotted animal of some kind, with a moon face on the seat.  I'm not sure what the idea was, but Buck would not let me bring it in the house.  He ran to the van as I was getting out of it and launched an attack on the furniture.  I tried to dance around him in a circle to get by, but he was focused.
By the time I go to the porch, he had knocked two of the legs out of the stool and having wrestled them to the ground, went after the remaining bits in my hand.
I dropped it on the porch to his hissing and growling, and realized I'd just paid money for kindling.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad to hear from you, but criticisms will be ignored. It's the beauty of the web. I will answer all friendly remarks. Buck handles the rest.