Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Spartacus!

This morning, Buck knew who he was and he knew he was not a slave.
I approached the coop to let him out, bearing in one hand a towel and in the other a broom.
He came charging out with something on his mind, and saw the net and trident.  He took to the air and came down heavily with his short sword, and headed for my knees, going in for a cripple with the intention of a slow kill.
For the rest of the morning, I put my head out of the door to see him looking at me from behind a bush or a post.  He would have gestured if he'd had hands, his gaze told me, the first 2 fingers of his hand to his eyes, pointing back to me.  "I'm watching  you".
I saw him standing at the door.  Waiting.  I walked by and he pecked the door.
That's one pissed off rooster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad to hear from you, but criticisms will be ignored. It's the beauty of the web. I will answer all friendly remarks. Buck handles the rest.